Sci-Tek has completed, since its founding in 1996, more than 800 projects encompassing a broad range of related civil, environmental, and geotechnical engineering challenges. Private and public clients are serviced throughout the Eastern United States.
Sci-Tek offers its clients deep experience and broad expertise in three principal, related engineering disciplines:
Civil Engineering for infrastructure such as airports, utilities, water and wastewater treatment plants, roads, bridges, and other parts of transportation systems; and for design of structures and buildings; Environmental Engineering pertaining to water and air quality, regulatory compliance; assessment of properties for environmental contamination, and management of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals, wastes, and materials; Geotechnical Engineering of dams, foundations, and structures, geological analysis and assessment of landslides, mine subsidence, settlement, and acid mine drainage, and construction materials testing services; and Surveying & Mapping including boundary, topographic, aerial control, wetland, and as-built surveys; construction stakeout; construction stakeout; flood insurance elevation certification; and deed research and legal descriptions.
Our employees are guided by our Vision and Mission Statements and our Core Values which are as follows:
Vision: Sci-Tek is a premier provider of engineering and consulting services to firms and public agencies in the Eastern U.S.
Mission: To provide services and solutions in a manner which delights our customers.
- Quality – Our deliverables are of a superior level of quality.
- Customer Focus – We look at things from the customer’s point of view and work hard to meet their needs.
- Teamwork – We succeed when we help each other succeed.
- Employee Development – Our greatest strength is the ability and skill of our employees.
- Stewardship – We work in a manner that is protective of the natural environment and human health.
Environmental Assessment and Remediation for New Elementary School